Monday, October 8, 2007

The Red Pages Are Done!

These were most definitely the hardest ones. I had no idea where I was going with them. No plan or clue on what I wanted. I started with the base of some music and washed it down and then used my spiffy new harlequin stamp on it. Funny thing is, you can barely even see it.


Then I was stumped...completely. I had to walk away from it for a couple of hours. Then very slowly, and I mean slowly came together and then BAM they just took off. I had the two ladies up on my inspiration board for a couple of weeks and they were simply staring at me when it dawned on me that they were what I needed for these pages.


I'm very pleased with the way they turned out and I'll be putting them in the mail today. She should receive them by saturday I think. They are traveling within the US so shouldn't take too long.



No comments: