Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Some More ATC's




Months ago I saw a swap on a now defunct ATC swap board that I totally wanted to join in on and was appropriately titled "Funky Zetti ATC's". I had been a member of this group for quite some time but had never done any swapping there soo I thought I had better start so I signed up.
The one bad thing about this site is the very long lead time between sign up and mail out. Basically, what I'm trying to say is I hate having 3 months to get an ATC swap done because I'm inevitably going to put it off and then forget.

In the meantime the site went off the air and people banded together and got another site up and running, I think in about a week, and this swap went there as well. ATC's for All. Nice place. I need to get there a little more often I think.
At any rate I waited until the very last minute before finally getting my cards done and ready to send. These are my version of Funky Zetti.

Psst, check out the frog legs on that little dude...

2 comments:

craftyvox said...

Not all swaps on the forum have such a long duration. Some are done within a month orso, some a bit longer :) And welcome to the new site, tis a lovely place!

FishStikks said...

Hi Esther aka craftyvox,

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. I went back and read what I wrote and it sure made it sound like I'm whining, hehe, I sure didn't mean it to come off that way.
I guess what I was trying to say is if I have less time to procrastinate the better chance of me getting things done are. Woah, was that even the proper sructure of a sentence?

Thanks so much for the welcome though!