Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Needed a Fresh New Avatar So...

I've been using a version of this guy as an avatar wherever I go but wanted a newer fresher color. Plus I wanted to make some new canvas paintings. I admit to getting a bit on a roll with it.Yes, fresh new colors indeed.



I think this guy is right up my alley. Very reminiscent of Maddie and Margo not to mention Hannah and her two daughters.

These are all done on 4"x4" stretched canvas and will be going into the shop as soon as I get proper photos of them.
I'm also wondering if these aren't truly reminiscent of the photos one would find in your High School yearbook?
I don't suppose this has anything to do with my re-union coming up in a couple short weeks?
Nah.

3 comments:

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Love them! I really like the red, but the last one catches my fancy, too... I like how the text is more visible :) Very nice!

Little Dollings by Brenda O. said...

LOVE these.. and the vibrant colors! Your work is special, Debi!

Ang said...

I really like the dark one. charcoal greyish.