Sunday, December 2, 2007

ATC Challenge Winning Card




A dear friend I've recently met informed me that I was being seriously lacking in my blogging by not mentioning here that my "Gobbler Zetti" actually won the ATC Challenge on Craftster. Her card was just fabulous and we raced, literally, neck and neck through the entire voting process with my turkey just narrowly inching hers out by a heartbeat.



All the cards she's ever done for any of the challenges have been just amazing in particular is her rendition of the Velveteen Rabbit, my all time favorite. This post is dedicated to Kaleesi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I don't know if I feel more touched at having this post dedicated to me - or at having been called a "dear friend" :)

Thanks Babs.

FishStikks said...

I would have it no other way. : )