Saturday, April 5, 2008

A few more Inchies

We had an inchie swap on Craftster.org but I didn't get to swap inchies with some of my favorite inchie artist' so I've been asking them to do a little side swap with me so I can procur an additional couple of sets of extremely awesome inchies. These inchies are what I did for our exchange.

The first inchie in this group is an actual assortment of tiny little watch parts. I really love tiny little watch parts. I don't know what it is about gears that fascinates me so. The second inchie says 'date' yeah I guess I'm in that kind of mood *chuckle* HA! I see I left off the bumblebees little legs! I wonder if my partner will notice *nuts*

She also said she like the little green birds and she loves heart type things. I never knew I would one day draw a human heart so small and color it in. Huh...



My second partner is a big afficionado of birds and had laid claim to almost all the birds I did in my very first inchie outing so I did a number of birds for her. As well as the psycho little king she loved. HA! This bumblebee has his knees! Yes, I'm a dork!

No comments: