Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Trio of New ATC's

I had a couple of people approach me via e-mail asking to trade with me for ATC's and one of them wanted "the bird" and the other liked my Zetti dudes. I did an extra bird card just because I could. I really like the way they look done on old newspaper. It was most fun to do these three cards.I'm not really sure wether or not this particular card would qualify for a "polka dot" challenge or not but I've been told he would so I may or may not send him in for the polka dot challenge on ATC Quarterly.
I like that these little birds look like fledgling birds. Haven't quite developed their wings yet.
Mr. Britches
He's a goofy little guy for sure. I don't really see how his britches manage to stay on so well.

2 comments:

SUZAN BUCKNER said...

Good morning!!

I LOVE the newspaper thing!!!It's fantastic!!

I guess the guy's pants are held up by his chin..heheheh...he's wonderful!!!

I adore your work, and talent!!

big hugs!
Suzan

FishStikks said...

Awww Thanks Suzan!

It is a rather large chin, I suppose it would be handy for pants holding up duty, hehe.

Thanks for your wonderful comment, I really appreciate it!

Muah!

Babs