Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Important News and Another Chunky Page

I can't believe it's been so long since I last blogged about...something.
Where have I been, have I been doing anything? Hmmm, good questions all.

I have been busy playing catch up on my remaining swaps because I've made a promise to myself to actually start getting some items together to put in my currently empty etsy shop.
Wait, did I hear a pin drop? Far far away.....
*chuckle*

I'm serious!
'Course it would be great if anyone out there was actually interested in what I thought I should be selling. I guess time will tell.

Shoot, now that I've actually put this "out there" I guess I've truly committed myself *gasp*


On another note I finished another 4x4 Creative Chunky page for the swap on Craftster.org.

My partner really liked the last one I did in this style so I created this page for her.

I love these adorable little kids.Wish I could remember where I found them though.

I used a piece of corrugated cardboard that my neighbor was throwing away after it sat in her garage for years. I HAD to have it, hehe.

I used acylics on the cardboard along with a piece of some wallcovering backing paper I had then collaged the letters and the kids on.

I'm still all about using this pretty piece of scrapbook paper I have even though I only have one small section left. It's so pretty. More of the mesh stuff and letters I cut from an old 1950's paper that I found in an old dresser someplace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, am waiting with much interest to see what you will be filling your Etsy shop with!!

FishStikks said...

Can I just say how happy I am that you are.

I love having you there!