Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The last Altered Ancestor to arrive



The Altered Ancestor Project.
Six of us got together for a swap of our ancestors where we each submitted a couple of photos for consideration to be altered and we could alter whichever photo spoke to us best.

This is Phizzychick's Mom and Gran. While I struggled with this picture a bit I love the way it turned out. It did take awhile to get it where I wanted but once it started going there I had a blast with it.

This was the first one done and shipped but the very last one to arrive. It did have a VERY long way to travel however.
I really enjoyed these ancestors and am sad that my end of this swap is done. I have received 3 of my 5 back so far and will start posting mine soon. I do find it amazing how two people can view the same picture and come up with something completely different. You've got to love it!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for heading to my blog!! Yes that video is a trip, and I couldn't resist adding it. Love all you altered art that ancestors that just look so fun and whimsical! Happy creating!

:) Kelly

FishStikks said...

I keep going back and watching it, just cracks me up. I love the stuff that you are doing as well and I meant to comment on that as well. I just got sidetracked with that video.
Thanks for your wonderful comments!