Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally...an etsy.

I know I know it's been so long since I've posted here. I seem to come home from work so drained of energy during the week that I can't get anything accomplished and then spend the entire weekend trying to catch up. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya!

I also have that inability to focus on anything, especially when I need to be in the studio doing stuff I tend to sit at the computer for hours on end really doing nothing at all and I find it amazing that time can fly by so fast when I do this.

Last week however I did get brave enough to actually and finally open up my etsy shop and it feels like a huge burden has finally been lifted. I had been agonizing over this step in my life for years and although at the moment I don't have much in there I finally feel at peace with the decision. Hehe, I had no idea how cathartic just saying that would be...yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Babs!!!! I am so excited for you!! I hope your shop is blessed with lots of sales and you can become rich and famous and stop going to work and getting drained and spend more time creating wonderful art!!!

FishStikks said...

You and me both!
All with your help Kaleesi!