Friday, August 22, 2008

Long Time No Blog

Yikes!
Where has the time gone? Wasn't I just here blogging my little heart out just yesterday? Three weeks you say! No way!

It's amazing the many different things that fill up your day and most of them you don't even want to be doing...ever, let alone every day. Le sigh.

I'm supposed to be working on a little side job painting Cheerleader megaphones. I have officially retired this year from doing them but I took one last job as the coach was someone I've really liked working with over the years and it was only 11 of them.

It's not what I want to be doing right now. I need to paint stuff, I need to work on and mail out my tags for a swap, I need to finish some ATC's I've been working on for another swap. I really need to update my blog which I've sorely missed. I really need to take my dogs out for a car ride some place a little cooler than this heat. I need...

Aren't I so whiny, hehe.

I promise to astound with the many pictures of...stuff...on my next post, Hopefully it will make up for the very long absence. I do apologize.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog. Check out the links on my post for some great tutorials about using a background image. I know almost nothing about html and somehow I figured it out! ;)

noodle and lou said...

There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Just as you were leaving me a comment on my newly fixed post, I was deleting the post!! I can't believe I fixed it...couldn't do it again if I had too;)

Happy long weekend!! xoxox...jenn

FishStikks said...

Jennifer, I will check those out and "attempt" to try it, hehe.

Jenn, happy days that you fixed it all on your own. I totally know what you mean, everything I seem to do on mine ends up as a happy accident, hehe.