Sunday, September 28, 2008

Political Woes

I would like to start this particular post off with saying that I am so NOT going to get into discussing politics on my blog.
Hehe, this is a happy place and politics is not. So, on that note I would like to say that this clip that I found is so very funny indeed. Tina Fey actually scares me a bit because she does Sarah Palin so very very well that sometimes I actually wonder if there really are two women but actually only one. You all remember when we all thought that Michael Jackson and his sister Janet were the same person...right?

Here is the original interview that Katie Couric did with the actual Sarah Palin.

And here is the Saturday Night Live spoof that Tina Fey and Amy Poehler did.

Haha, Katie, I'd like to use my Lifeline. Yes, I would like to phone a friend.

I truly think that Amy Poehler did an awesome job as Katie Couric as well. She had that look of utter bewilderment down to a tee and the eye blinks...just wow.

I will be back later today with some actual artwork to share...finally.

No comments: