Friday, October 17, 2008

The Big Eyed Birds Have a Photo Shoot

They've been itching to get out there and get in front of a camera as they aren't the least bit camera shy and quite the hams.


I thought I would start this off with a "before" pic. This is before all that makeup is applied. I took this shortly after they were removed from the tanning bed (oven) and you can see here that a small amount of concealer (gesso) has been applied before I remembered to grab my camera. We were already in the heat of the moment here.


Here are all of the models together before the bickering started. They all thought that they were prima donnas at this point and I had to seperate them before any "cat" fights were started. We all know how ugly THAT can get.

My little blue man Maurice.

This is Howard.

And Chester.

And Louie.

Ralphie is keeping a close "eye" on things.

The End.

6 comments:

Stephy! said...

nose si vas a entender lo que escribo , pero lo que haces esta buenisimo! , encerio me encantan los cuadros!!!!.
Los colores y todo!
bueno suerte , me encantan tus trabajos

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

haha.

Anonymous said...

very clever.

Periwinkle Paisley said...

I love your blog and your bird characters are very charming!

FishStikks said...

Gracias Stephy!!

Thanks so much Jen!