Saturday, April 5, 2008

One more Chunky 4x4 Page

And seeing as how I had the same partner with this swap as the tip-in with a twist swap I figured she must need another bird so here he is. More found items form the construction site. The wire I used for his legs and the material I used for his body. Can you guess what it is?



I'll wait...





Got it yet?





It's those chewing gum bubbles that you push on one side to pop out the gum. It made it a little more difficult to scan because of its dimension but I loved the way it came out.

The words inside the bubbles says, "The early bird chooses his guests" Hehe...

The words around his wing are simply Fly fly Fly in the ransom letters she said she liked so much.

The backside with some more of that pretty scrap book store paper. I love this pattern.


I also carved a stamp for myself with my user name so I can use it on these pages. It also fits the size of an ATC...yay!

No comments: